Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kate Gosselin hope to Win 'Dancing WithThe Stars


A finally made-over Kate Gosselin explained she's got the legs for "Dancing with the Stars" and explained her plan to win.
come out on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" in a tight, peach and black dress cut well above the knee with her signature hairstyle long gone -- put back with curled wing and a fresh color -- the glamorous mother of eight revealed how she'll train to compete.
"I can not dance," she confesses, but cry’s, "I hope to win."

To guide, "I'm going to travel back to Pennsylvania, my associate will go with me, and I'm going to practice in my basement while [my kids are] home or sleeping," she says. "When they're at school I'll go to a local studio. The whole goal is to be home as much as I can. I'll come back and fourth every week."
Even as she could not disclose her associate last night -- an notice that will be made this morning she did say, "He's a very, very positive person -- even when I mess up really bad, which is often -- he finds something positive to say."
Though, she noted it is not the partner she asked for. "I really did advise one person and they said he was too cool for me," she told Jimmy with a somewhat devilish grin. "I don't know what they were trying to say!"