Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nicole Scherzinger Speaks DWTS, Marriage and wish to get Babies With Derek Hough

Nicole Scherzinger has been dating winner race-car driver Lewis Hamilton for about two years, but that doesn't mean she's worried for him to put a ring on it."The gentleman who marries me is going to be with me perpetually because I'm very usual," the Pussycat Dolls singer, 31, tells me. "There's no dash.

I just want to make sure it's the right time for all. And I'm also truly married to my work. It takes up all of my time."And that work now includes opposing on the new season of Dancing with the Stars.Asked if she's worried about expected fiction rumors that will pop up about her and dancing partner Derek Hough, Scherzinger laugh."There can't be any fiction rumors because we have previously had kids jointly," she jokes. "And we're already married! “In all significance, Hough, 24, says there's absolutely no love connection because "Nicole is like my sister."