Saturday, October 2, 2010

Heidi and Spencer – about relationship

Recently acquiescent Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt spent yesterday evening boiling marshmallows -- over an open fire of their burning divorce papers.

While we earlier reported, Heidi called off her divorce from Spencer -- and as a sign of their endless love, Speidi fed each other s'mores that they'd cooked over a fire of legal docs.

Heidi tells TMZ she was waiting for Spencer to make her his top priority: "All I ever wanted was to know that Spencer loved me more than he loved all this other nonsense."

For his piece, Spencer tells us, "During all it's been Heidi's love that kept me ashore. Realizing my actions were pushing her away was a scary wake-up call. I've still got a long way to go to repair the trust, but I expect with sustained self advance, our affiliation will be stronger than ever."