Thursday, July 9, 2009

Michael Jackson's doc: 'To the best of my comprehension,

Hollywood Superstar! Dancing with the Stars ‘ Samantha Harris made her Broadway first appearance last night in Chicago. ...

And now for today's Michael Jackson review:
-Does anyone know where Michael's body is? The answer seems to be no. It is in a secret location. But at least part of his mind is with the L.A. County coroner.
-Dermatologist Arnold Klein assumed this morning on Good Morning America that Michael did not appear in poor health — and even danced in his office. "He was not in terrible pain. He danced in the office. He danced for my patients. He was very strong, very happy and dancing "No affair what he wanted someone would give it to him."

inform: Klein also was asked if he was the father of Jackson's children and he responded: "I can't say anything about it, but, to the best of my knowledge, I am not the father of these children," he told Diane Sawyer. "I can't answer it in any other way. I don't want to feed any of this insanity that is going around."