Friday, March 26, 2010

Madonna’s stuff GIRL' reflect on

Madonna opening a new, fast-fashion junior collection totally at Macy's this August called "Material Girl," and the Material Mom tells ET that her daughter Lourdes provide as her muse for the album!

I have used fashion to make speech during my work all my life and now I have a 13-year-old daughter who's gripped with fashion, so it looks like the natural evolution of my life," she says. "If you are a Material Girl, you are a girl with a intellect of absurdity."

The Material Girl collection consist of anxious attire, footwear, handbags and jewelry, all moved by music and much of Madonna's early fashions, with plenty of studs, layering and lace -- and even a bustier.

"I belief it because she has great style," Madonna tells ET, adding that her daughter builds most of the choices about the collection. "We hardly ever vary when it comes to clothes, I have to say. That's why most of my private is being attacks on a regular basis."

Just Watch ET Monday for more of Madonna's conference!