Friday, March 26, 2010

Miranda Kerr & Alessandra Ambrosio split Their Bikini Body top secrets

In the midst of bikini spell right roughly the corner; Victoria's Secret supermodels hit the SLS Hotel in Hollywood this morning to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the swim catalog. I got Miranda Kerr and Alessandria Ambrosio to spill the deets on how they retain such amazing bodes.

"The first pace is eating healthy,"Miranda told me. "She mainly eats organic when I can. I eat really healthy because when I do, I have more energy."Some of her go-to foods are "spinach, avocado, lots of greens and broccoli."

I am cute a lot 80 percent healthy, 20 percent lenient, because I don't believe in depriving yourself," she believed, admitting she sometimes eats french fries.

As for her workout routine, she does yoga, Pilates and low resistance weight training.

Then once more, the V.S. girls did shoot this year's catalog on Necker Island in the Caribbean, so we can't feel too sorry for her.