Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Steve Lillywhite utters He Can pick up 'American Idol'

Before some days, murmurs happening evolving from the camp of famous producer Steve Lillywhite about likely taking part with 'American Idol' next year -- exclusively, that he wants to be the next Simon Cowell. And he thinks there's room for progress.

Many people know my music, but they don’t know my personality," Lillywhite says to Pop-Eater. "People who know my personality don't see it as being a strange thing for me to do. I have been following the show closely and the more I see it, the more I feel I can do my job. I believe I can get better the show. The existing crop -- surely of guys -- there's been no real standouts, and I can't believe that out of the thousands of people that auditioned, these are the 12 best guys. Simon knows that. You can tell by his body language that he's embarrassed by the choices they've made."

Read More